23 Oct 2011

Beauty Look 2



This look is not something i'd usually wear...ever, but I love the colours and wanted to try something a little more dramatic.


To start with I applied Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation in Cool 4 all over my face, followed with Alima Pure Satin Finishing Powder in Keiko.
Next I applied UNE Absolute Blacks Kohl Eyeliner along my upper and lower lashline and on my waterline. Then I curled my lashes and applied a layer of Larenim Mineralash Mascara in Jet Black.
I applied Beneficial Mineral Eyeshadow in Wine Garden over my lid to the socket an along my lower lashline, then I added a bit of Beneficial Mineral Eyeshadow in Wisteria  to the inner corner of my eye to brighten them a bit. I also put a little Alima Pure Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow in Dream along my Brow bone to highlight my eyes.
To finish it off, another layer of mascara and a slick of Madara Deco Lips Moonkissed Tinting Lipgloss.

2 comments:

  1. What other mineral foundations have you tried? I've been wanting to try Alima (lOVE the satin matte blushers), but I really like Lily Lolo and Bare Minerals Matte foundations. Also been wanting the Madara Moonkissed gloss and Moonflower tinting fluid.

    You look so lovely!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't really tried any other's beside's the Alima one above, I'm more of a tinted moisturiser type of girl. I haven't heard of the Lily Lolo brand before, I think I will have a look at that now.

    I actually just bought the Madara Moonflower Tinting Fluid but I haven't used it yet because I want to finish off my Kora Organics one first, which I think will last forever as after 4 months it's still basically full.

    And thank you so much for your comment, I wasn't so sure about the picture but It's nice to hear. xx

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis