27 Nov 2012

RMS Beauty swatches


In my Spirit Beauty Lounge haul, i ordered some samples of rms products I hadn't tried yet, the new Lip Shine in Sublime, Cream Eye shadows in Lunar, and the new  Karma.

{Sublime, Karma, Lunar}

Karma is described as a rich, dark, browny-black with a hint of silver and is great used as a liner. I find this color, more so than the others, has a bit more staying power and is more pigmented, in saying that it does still crease and smudge, but being a creamy product that is so easily fixed that it doesn't really matter. 

Lunar, a creamy white pearl shimmer, is very similar to the Living Luminizer in how it can be used, but is a lot more pigmented and slightly thicker. It's nice as an everyday shadow, and great with karma for a smokey eye. 

Sublime, a sheer bright fuchsia pink is a beautiful color, especially for the warmer months. The texture of this is different from the other lip shines, which I found to be somewhat drying and sticky, sublime is actually very moisturising and goes on smoothly making lips look fantastic and healthy. 

  
 {Wearing Karma as liner, Lunar as shadow, and Sublime on lips}





 

8 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I have Karma and Lunar, which I love!

    I also like Sublime color, but think it would not really be suitable for my colors and complexion...
    It looks very nice on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think it would suit me at first but it ended up looking nice. Worth trying a sample maybe?

      Delete
  2. From your pictures it looks like I'd really like the Linar shade as an everyday eyeshadow as you said. Looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very pretty, especially for a casual night out.

      Delete
  3. Hiya :) The swatches look really good. Great pigmentation. I will need to check out RMS, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rms eye products have fantastic pigmentation, highly recommended!

      Delete

ShareThis