20 Nov 2012

I Am Natural Store: sample reviews


Recently I was contacted by the lovely Rosanna from the online natural beauty shop, I Am Natural Store, asking if I would like to pick a couple products to try and review...I was ecstatic as Rosanna had just started stocking Vapour products and I was dying to try the Stratus Soft Focus Skin Perfector.
 I also chose to try the Ila Spa Face Oil for Glowing Skin, as I have heard great things about it.


I was sent a full size Vapour Soft Focus Skin Perfector, which I thought was extremely generous, and also makes me very happy for the simple fact that this is THE BEST SKIN PERFECTOR IN THE WORLD!!!! Everything from the smell, to the texture, from the ease of use to the subtle gold shimmer in it, makes this a must have product.
The first time I used this, I just squeezed a little on the back of my hand, and after rubbing it in, I spent the next few hours randomly sniffing my hand because the smell is incredibly delicious and sweet, and made me senses go wild. On my face, the product spreads and is absorbed easily, and leaves my face with the softest, most velvety feel, and makes an incredible base for both my Vapour liquid and stick foundations and my rms beauty "un"-cover up. This is a real winner in my book...another one to add to my 'never run out of this' list. I have even applied this product and added noting over the top, as even on it's own, it still makes skin look beautiful, granted it doesn't cover blemishes, which it doesn't claim to, but the glowing goddess look is more than enough for me.


$58.00 for 1.06oz
 
70% of the ingredients are certified organic
30% of the ingredients are pure minerals and vitamins
Organic Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Silica, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax), Lysine, Organic Lecithin, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E) Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil & Organic Lecithin & Organic Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil & Organic Papain (Papaya), Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Essential Oils & Natural Fruit Essences, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense)*, Organic Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi/Holy Basil), Organic Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Flower Petals
* Wildcrafted


  The Ila Spa Face Oil for Glowing Skin is a truly luxurious product, I haven't noticed a dramatic change in my skin as I didn't use it every single day, but I did notice that if I applied it at night, I would wake up with such soft and plump skin, which is impossible not to love. This oil is a blend of the ultimate in skin nourishing ingredients, with Argan oil and Rosehip oil as the two main ingredients.  The only thing about this product that I am unsure about is the scent...it has such a potent, intoxicating mix of oils that it is hard to figure out if I like it or not. It is not a bad smell, just very strong and i tend to be sensitive to strong scents, but if that is not an issue for you then you might just love this. 

$105.00 for 30ml



Wild-Grown Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernal), Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina), Sandalwood (Santalam Spicatum), Rose Otto Oil (Rose Damascena Flower Oil), Vitamin E Oil (Tocopherol Extract), Naturally Occurring Citronellol, Farnesol, Linalool.
 

If you haven't checked out I am Natural Store yet, I highly recommend you do, they stock some fantastic brands and have some more on the way. I recently did a mini haul from them and I cannot wait to review everything I bought. 

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely products
    congrats and i keep waiting for your reviews
    if u wanna come to visit me, i also have an organic and natural beauty blog :)
    hugs from Italy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!

    I LOVE Vapour Skin Perfector and have reviewed it an my blog, as well!

    Have been meaning to try the ILA face oil - it's supposed to be very good, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never imagined there would be a product like this Skin Perfector...its like silky gold airbrush in a bottle :)

      Delete

ShareThis