27 Oct 2012

Avitalin





Last month I was sent some samples from Avitalin to try and review, Avitalin is a company I had only just come across when I recieved an email from them so I was happy to try a few of their products. 

I was sent samples of the Hydroessence Nourishing Mask, Vitality Phytocell Complex and 2 samples of the Luminizer Tinted Moisturizer.

Luminizer From the website: 'This light, moisturizing formula with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide is used instead of foundation. It provides translucent coverage, reduces redness, and smoothes away imperfections. A veil of warm color with a hint of shimmering gold, it gives the skin a luminous appearance.' On application of this product, the above statement of a "translucent" product is correct, it is so sheer that it doesn't look like there is anything on the skin as far as color goes, it didn't reduce the redness on my nose and forehead, but, it did give my face a gorgeous glow, and who doesn't like to glow!? I wouldn't call this a tinted moisturizer, just a Luminizer, because that is what it seems to me and it does a great job of it, plus with an SPF of 25, you really can't complain. This would be a great product for daytime, especially in the summer months when you don't need much on.  $55. for 60ml

 Vitality Phytocell Complex. From the website: 'This luxurious complex combats chronological and environmental aging with plant derived stem cells. It works to rejuvenate skin tissue and ensure the longevity of skin cells.' As far as the aging claim goes, I cannot say 100% whether this works, as not only have I not been using it long but I also don't really have any aging signs to improve as of yet, but I can tell you that it is a nice moisturizer. On application, this feels somewhat like a gel type cream, it's thin and smoothes on easily, and it moisturizes really well. Im not sure if this would do the job for my excessively dry skin in winter, but right now, it works wonderfully.  $68 for 41.4ml

Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (aloe) juice, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Camellia sinensis (green tea) extract, Euterpe oleracea (acai berry) extract, Glycyrrhiza glabrafrom (licorice root) extract, Malus domestica (PhytoCellTec™) extract, embryonic phyto complex, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate,  Olea europaea (olive) oil, stearic acid, xanthan gum, Salix nigra (black willowbark) extract, fragrance (essential oils).


Hydroessence Nourishing Mask. From the website: 'This delicate, creamy mask provides instant hydration and calms irritated skin, leaving it smooth and supple.' I cannot tell you how good it is to use a mask that doesn't leave me running to the bathroom to wash it off so I can quickly moisturize. Applying this was just like applying a thick layer of moisturizer that you don't rub in, and upon drying, it felt just like moisturizer sinking into the skin too. After washing it off, my skin did feel nourished so it definitely does the job that it claims. $45 for 41.4ml

I have only listed the ingredients for the Vitality Complex as I personally emailed Marina and asked for them as they are not listed on the website. So, my only suggestion I could give this company is to add the ingredients to their website, as I received samples, I'm not sure if they are on the actual product packaging either, but personally, I don't purchase anything if I cannot find a full list of ingredients to go through first and I'm sure many people are the same, although I'm sure if you send Marina an email, she will happily send you a list of the ingredients. 

*These products were sent for my honest opinion, I was not paid for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis