1 Dec 2011

Desert Essence and Deo Nat Reviews


The last month or so I have been using these two products and let me just say, I do not think I will ever  favour any other shampoo and conditioner or deodorant, EVER.
The Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner are the most amazing smelling products I have ever smelt, so much so that I literally wanted to squirt the whole bottles in my mouth the first time I used them. Yep, they really do smell that amazing. The shampoo has a really sweet coconut scent, and the conditioner has a more creamy scent but still really sweet.
As for how they work on my hair, I have never been happier with natural hair products. The coconut ones in particular are Nourishing For Dry Hair, and nourish they do. My hair is so soft that  I am getting those little fly away's around my hairline and normally that would bother me but I really can't complain, my hair is looking healthier than it has in a long time. I especially love using these after my coconut oil hair treatment because the coconut smell just stay's in my hair.

Water (aqua), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, arctium lappa (burdock) root extract*, achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract*, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) seed extract*, sambucus nigra (black elderberry) flower extract*, aloe barbadensis leaf extract*, sodium coco-sulfate (coconut derived), decyl glucoside (coconut and corn derived), propanediol (corn derived), coco-glucoside (coconut derived), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, coco nucifera (coconut) oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, dehydroacetic acid, glycerin, hydrogenated coco-glycerides (coconut derived), sodium chloride, potassium sorbate (fruit derived), lauryl glucoside (plant derived), benzyl alcohol, citric acid, stearyl citrate (vegetable derived), fragrance (parfum).
*Certified organic
100% vegan, wheat & gluten free
No: Parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, phthalates, artificial colors, silicones, EDTA, glycol, or petroleum-based ingredients.
Cruelty free and biodegradable: No animal testing of raw materials or finished product. No phosphates.

Water (aqua), olea europaea (olive) leaf extract*, urtica dioica (nettle) leaf extract*, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract*, cetearyl alcohol (coconut derived), behentrimonium methosulfate, coco nucifera (coconut) oil* butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut derived), dehydroacetic acid, cetrimonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, glycerin, potassium, sorbate (fruit derived), citric acid, fragrance (parfum).
*Certified organic
100% vegan, wheat & gluten free
No: Parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, phthalates, artificial colors, silicones, EDTA, glycol, or petroleum-based ingredients.
Cruelty free and biodegradable: No animal testing of raw materials or finished product. No phosphates.

Deo Nat Natural Crystal Deodorant
 This deodaorant has only one ingrediant and that is 100% natural mineral salts.

* No perfumes, preservatives or alcohol,
* Kills odour producing bacteria
* Non-allergenic - will not sting or irritate
* Does not stain clothing
* Does not clog pores, is not absorbed through skin,
* last's up to one year.

I like this deodorant because it is just salt. No scent's or anything else that could get annoying, it doesn't completely stop me from sweating, but, the only time I do sweat is when im walking and the temperature is in the 30's, even still, my sweat doesn't smell bad, it doesn't smell like anything at all. 

I bought this from my local Healthy Life and it cost $8.95. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh,that deo nat sounds good.Does it have expiry date?
    I'm your new follower,I found your blog from hayley's blog btw.Glad to find a blogger who has the same interest in toxic free cosmetics as mine:) I'm in the process of converting it now,and iherb is my fave place to shop too:)
    Visit mine if you don't mind;)

    www.lovelycosme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with the Desert Essence shampoo/conditioner :)
    Glad you love it too!
    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am well thank you Hayley, hope you are aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lovely Cosme, welcome to my blog and thank you for following :) There is no expiry date that I can see but it say's it last's up to one year.

    I will check out your blog now.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis