26 Dec 2011

Weleda Skin Food

Like my addiction to balm's I also love to buy hand cream's. My hands get unbeleivably dry and I like to make sure I have hand cream with me everywhere I go. I actually got a free Kora Organics hand cream with an order a few months back and I fell in love with it, but my kids thought it would be hilarious to paint the couch (and themselve's, and the wall and the T.V.) with it so I won't do a review on it until I have bought another tube. I would definitely recommend it though, good stuff.

Anywho, I bought the Weleda Skin Food because I had read a good review on it somewhere and I thought that my hands deserved some extra special attention and they are thanking me for it. This stuff is incredibly thick which does take a bit of rubbing in but my hands feel like silk afterwards. I can't really describe the scent, it reminds me of freshly cut something but it does smell a bit fake, it isn't a bad smell though. I love to apply this to my hands and feet before bed because I really don't like to wake up feeling dry and this helps with that a lot.

I bought this from Love Lula, it usually cost's around $13 AUD but they have this thing where if you live outside of the European Union you can apply for a tax free account so you get a discount on everything. I ended up paying $11 AUD which you might think isn't such a big difference but every bit helps when you are doing big orders.

Water (Aqua), Lanolin, Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea) Oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Beeswax (Cera Flava), Glyceryl Linoleate, Fragrance (Parfum: natural essential oils of Lavender, Rosemary, Sweet Orange) with Gum benzoin (Siam), Hydrolised Beeswax, Pansy (Viola Tricolor) Extract, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Flower Extract, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Cholesterol

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis